- FIS ranked No. 1 on the Chartis 2019 RiskTech100®, its fourth year in a row atop the list.
- FIS also won several category awards, including Market Presence, Functionality, Energy Trading, Insurance and Market Risk.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Nov. 9, 2018 – For the fourth year in a row, FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), a global leader in financial services technology, has taken the No. 1 ranking in the Chartis RiskTech100®.
- FIS also retained its 2018 awards in the categories of Market Presence, Functionality, Energy Trading, Insurance and Market Risk. For the first time, FIS won category awards in Commodity Trading and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) 17.
- “FIS empowers our clients to stay ahead of ever-changing global risks,” said Marianne Brown, co-chief operating officer, FIS. “This award is a source of pride because it shows how consistently we help our clients achieve their goals through the depth and breadth of our solutions.”
- “Chartis Research surveys a vast amount of data to determine the RiskTech100 rankings,” said Rob Stubbs, head of Research, Chartis. “That FIS continues to top the rankings is particularly impressive.”
The RiskTech100® is now in its thirteenth year. It is a leading study of the world's top 100 players in risk and compliance technology.
Click here to find out more.