- FIS ranked number one in the Chartis Risk Tech100® for the fifth year in a row.
- FIS also placed first in seven categories: Market Presence, Functionality, Insurance, IFRS 17, Energy Trading (Applications), Front Office Risk Management, and Sell-Side.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Nov. 6, 2019 – For the fifth consecutive year, financial technology leader FIS™ (NYSE: FIS) has received the No. 1 ranking in the Chartis RiskTech100®.
- Compiled by leading industry research group Chartis Research, the RiskTech100® ranks the world’s top 100 providers of risk management and compliance technology solutions. In addition to receiving the top spot in the 2020 rankings, FIS ranked first in the categories of Market Presence, Functionality, Insurance, IFRS 17, Energy Trading (Applications), Front Office Risk Management and Sell-Side.
- "FIS has a strong history of being at the forefront of risk technology that delivers solutions to risk, compliance and finance professionals,” said Rob Stubbs, Head of Research, Chartis Research. “Five years at the top of the RiskTech100® demonstrates how FIS is becoming a leader among its peers.”
- "Today’s firms are contending with sophisticated risks along with a labyrinth of increasingly complex regulatory and compliance requirements,” said Martin Boyd, president of Capital Markets Solutions at FIS. “We are thrilled that FIS has been recognized once again by Chartis for the investments we continue to make in leading-edge risk management and compliance solutions.”
The RiskTech100® is now in its fourteenth year. It is a leading study of the world's top 100 players in risk and compliance technology. To read the full Chartis RiskTech100® report, visit https://www.chartis-research.com/chartis-insights/risktech100r-2020-10996
Click here to find out more.