The Flexible Results API provides the ability to query results when using the Flexible Results module.
The module is an API and can be used to retrieve results directly from Prophet Enterprise when using Flexible Results.
- The Insurance Data Repository uses the Flexible Results API to populate its Microsoft SQL Server database without a staging database such as the Prophet Results Database.
Alternatively, for Insurance Data Repository customers that have not licensed Flexible Results, the Prophet Results Database loads your Prophet results into a Microsoft SQL Server staging database.
- The module is an Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) program. When called at the end of a Prophet run, it will convert a set of Prophet results to tables in a relational database.
- Once imported into the database, the results can be queried by a variety of applications including Microsoft Excel.
- Key information from the Prophet Runlog is also stored in the database.
- The ETL completes the audit trail with an input log table.