Whether you base your models on our supplied libraries or code, or you build them entirely yourself, the power and flexibility of FIS Insurance Risk Suite enables you to solve many varied business needs. Insurance Risk Suite's strengths in control and audit functionality make it a valuable part of many business-critical operations.
The Solutions section describes some of the key areas where Insurance Risk Suite can be used. Including:
- Looking forward to global insurance accounting (IFRS) developments
- The principles-based reserving world of valuations and projections has undergone some major transformations
- Prophet provides a single platform for ALM, pricing, planning and valuation
- US GAAP reporting including long duration targeted improvements
- Accommodating new and innovative demands in life insurance modelling
- Expanding Prophet into the general / P&C insurance industry
- Advanced modelling with Nested Structures allows actuaries to connect together their actuarial models to respond to the demands of both regulatory reporting and internal risk assessments while Modules brings greater flexibility and control to the code base
- The control, auditability, resilience and power that process and data governance brings
- Consultancies can demonstrate their capabilities via our official accreditation program
- Services we provide to help you implement our products and solutions
Countless other possibilities exist, and we'd be keen to talk to you about new opportunities. If you have questions not covered by this section, please contact us at Prophet.CX.Support@fisglobal.com.